No HST for all 2023 Bookings!
Once you have attained your Marriage License, let your Officiant know well in advance that you are looking to have your Marriage Expedited.
- You will need a Xpresspost Envelope from Canada Post ($20)
- Your Marriage License # (G1234567)
- A Letter stating the urgency of your expedited request - Visa, Moving out of Country (Please email me for a Template of a Letter)
- Photocopies of Supporting Documents - Job letters, Passport Photos, Visa's
- On the day of the Marriage - You will Order your Marriage Certificate Online, using your Marriage License #.(G1234567)
In the Xpresspost Envelope will go : Your filled out Marriage License and your Letter that will refer to your Marriage Licence # (G124567), and any supporting documents. *I will help you with this, please let me know in advance.
Please let your officiant know in advance so they can schedule their time with you appropriately.